"You can reserve this motorhome for viewing its totally FREE!
Click the reserve button for more information"
This two-berth motorhome is the perfect choice for a couple looking for an affordable option that doesn’t compromise on quality. Swift’s award-winning Escape range has been given a complete makeover for 2020 with a new look for the exterior and updated features inside. The Escape 622 features a fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom and a large rear lounge which converts into a spacious double bed or two singles.
On the road
The streamlined white Fiat chassis cab stands out in any crowd and there’s a Euro 6 engine under the bonnet. Swift’s innovative SMART construction provides a foundation you can rely on when you’re on the road and off. Cab air conditioning, an integrated DAB radio/Bluetooth MP3 player and fully adjustable captain’s chairs mean you’ll be comfortable even on long trips.
The Escape 622 has a large living area at the rear with bench seating featuring Swift AirWave foam to provide extra comfort. The new soft furnishing scheme comes with complimentary scatter cushions and there’s a contemporary look all over, including new lockers. Plenty of natural light creates a bright and airy atmosphere during the day and carefully positioned lighting transforms it into a cosy space in the evening.
You have the option of transforming the lounge area into a spacious double bed or two singles. Beech slats under the mattress cushions provide extra support for a great night’s sleep. You’ll wake up fully refreshed for the day ahead.
The compact kitchen is cleverly designed to accommodate all the appliances you’ll need to create some delicious meals on the road. A Dometic 8 series 85 litre fridge provides plenty of space for your supplies. There is a Thetford combination oven, grill and three-burner gas hob as well as a built-in microwave.
The generous bathroom features a vanity unit, sink, shower and toilet. The shower is fitted with an Ecocamel Orbit shower head which is powerful yet economical, helping you make the most of your water tank.
- Berth: 2
- Seatbelts: 2
- Length: 6.29m
- Width: 2.31m
- Height: 2.91m
- MTPLM: 3500kg
- Payload: 728kg
Please check availability on this model before traveling, contact our sales department on 01803 522098
This Escape 622 model comes complete with a 2287cc 130 BHP engine, all the packs listed below and with Alan Kerr holding our prices why buy from anywhere else!
- Fiat chassis cab with daytime running lights
- Dashboard design with fully integrated factory-fit DAB Radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth Remote central locking of cab doors and immobiliser with rolling code
- Driver and passenger swivel seats
- 12V power socket and USB socket
- Dash mounted tablet holder
- All New streamlined low profile look
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimensions and safety regulations
- Enhanced SMART Plus construction with full GRP bodyshell
- New Full height closed mould GRP rear panel
- New GRP front low line pod
- Low energy LED awning light
- Single key for all habitation doors
- Bike rack fixing rails fitted to the rear
- Grade 3 classification (EN 1646-1) for heating and thermal Dual fuel heating with Truma Combi 4 1.8kW electric/4kW gas/3.8kW combined (Combi 6 1.8kW electric/6kW gas/5.8kW combined in 674, 684, 685, 694 & 695)
- Truma ‘Crash sensing Mono’ regulator for en-route use of heating and water heating
- 100 litre internal fresh water tank with level sensor
- 68 litre waste water tank with level sensor
- New Electronic fresh and waste water dump values
- Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker (subject to annual subscription)
- New Swift Command Intelligent power supply unit with LCD control panel;
- Mains consumer unit with mains isolators and 12V fuse board
- Ultra low energy lighting system
- 80 amp-hour leisure battery housed below drivers seat
- TV station with 230V and 12V sockets, aerial socket
This Vehicle Includes:
- Comfort Pack
- Cruise Control
- Panoramic opening sunroof
- Cab air-conditioning
- Passenger air bag
- Easy action concertina door flyscreen
- Pleated windscreen blind
- Status 570 TV aerial
- Reversing sensors
Winter Pack with:
- Waste water tank heater
- Under floor waste pipe insulation
- Fridge vent covers