For most, the Swift Escape range of motorhomes needs no introduction. Boasting a signature streamlined low-profile interior and all-new cab co-ordinated graphics, an Escape motorhome offers great value for money and continues to be regarded as the benchmark of quality and affordability in the coach-built sector. The Escape 685 model manages to pack in 6 berths and 5 belted seats which makes it the perfect choice for families.
On the road
The Fiat Ducato base vehicle provides more than enough power for a smooth and easy ride. A DAB radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth benefits from wing mirror antenna to improve reception. There are two belted seats in the cab and three in the front lounge, one of which is rear-facing.
During the day, you won’t be pushed for space as the Swift Escape 685 has two lounge areas. The area directly behind the cab can seat seven once the cab seats have been rotated. The rear lounge is also spacious and benefits from a large rooflight and windows on three sides flood the space with natural light. Low energy LEDs provide cosy lighting in the evenings, creating a relaxed atmosphere. The rear lounge is the perfect space to gather everyone for a meal.
The drop-down fixed double features a memory foam Duvalay Duvalite mattress, exclusive to Swift. Two more doubles are easily made up, one in each of the lounge areas. Six adults are comfortably catered for.
In the kitchen you’ll find all the appliances and features you could need to keep a hungry family happy. A three-burner hob, oven and grill sit next to the sink. Opposite, is the microwave and a Dometic skinny fridge. Swift has also ensured that you’ll have plenty of space to store cooking equipment and supplies.
The Escape 685’s bathroom has all the essentials. It’s a multi-function layout where the floor doubles as a shower tray. A swivelling cassette toilet, sink and vanity unit complete the space.
- Berth: 6
- Seatbelts: 5
- Length: 6.92m
- Width: 2.31m
- Height: 2.88m
- MTPLM: 3500kg
- Payload: 605kg
Swift Escape 685 Features:
- White Fiat chassis cab
- Front bumper finished in body colour
- Daytime running lights
- Fiat Euro 6 130bhp, 2.3 litre engine
- Dashboard design with fully integrated factory-fit DAB Radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth and switch-off timing adjustable up to 3 hours and wing mirror antenna for better reception
- Cab battery isolation switch to prevent discharge in storage
- Driver’s airbag
- ABS brakes
- Nova’ soft furnishing scheme with complementary scatter cushions
- ‘Aralie Sen’ woodgrain with contemporary colouring and matt white overhead lockers
- Chrome handles with push-button locks on overhead locker doors
- Dometic 138 litre slimline fridge
- Built-in microwave oven with digital controls
- Kitchen rooflight with flyscreen and blind Granite effect moulded kitchen sink
- L-shaped sink unit with worktop extension and cutlery drawers on
- Washroom design with vanity unit, sink and shower
- Ecocamel Orbit shower head with on/off button for a powerful shower that uses less water
- 32mm thick entrance door with domestic style mortice lock and handle