You can reserve this motorhome for viewing its totally FREE!
Click the reserve button for more information
ALAN KERR LTD ARE GIVING AWAY A FREE ALARM, SATELLITE, INFLATABLE AWNING AND HALF PRICE INSURANCE ON THIS SWIFT KONTIKI 625 (WHEN IT'S GONE, IT'S GONE!)
After its redesign for the 2019 season, Swift’s Kon-Tiki 625 is the height of motorhome luxury. The impressive exterior is eye-catching with its stand out black metallic cab and graphics. The stylish and spacious interior features elegant furnishings and the highest quality fittings and appliances to help you travel in the ultimate comfort.
On the road
The Kon-Tiki 625 features a Fiat chassis cab and a Euro 6D 160bhp 2.3 litre engine with a manual gearbox. An automatic version is also available. It is also fitted with an ECO Pack which includes a stop/start system, smart alternator and an energy saving fuel pump. Cab air-conditioning, cruise control, heated captain chairs with twin armrests and hill hold will all make the driving experience as easy and comfortable as possible.
The spacious living area is bright and airy thanks to the Skyview panoramic opening sunroof and curved Stargazer window. The cab seats swivel, opening the space up further and the Darwin furnishing scheme creates a contemporary and luxurious feel. The perfect place to enjoy a meal together or to plan the day’s adventures.
To the rear of the Kon-Tiki 625, you’ll find the sumptuous bedroom with a large double island bed. The exclusive Duvalay Duvalite Apollo Luxe mattress has been constructed using a high spec foam which promotes airflow for a cool and comfortable night’s sleep. The lounge area converts into a second double, supported by beech slats.
The modern kitchen features the latest high-spec appliances, including a 190 Dometic RM10 fridge/freezer. The Thetford oven features a separate grill, an electric hotplate and three gas burners. You’ll also find a built-in microwave and integrated extractor fan. Features such as soft-close drawers and the splashback with illuminated features adds that extra bit of finesse.
The bathroom features a separate fully-lined shower cubicle with an Ecocamel Orbit shower head and a bi-fold door. A vanity cupboard includes a built-in washbasin and there’s also a spacious overhead storage locker. Also included are a Thetford C260 swivel cassette toilet and a radiator.
- Berth: 4
- Seatbelts: 4
- Length: 8.19m
- Width: 2.35m
- Height: 3.02m
- MTPLM: 250kg
- Payload: 485kg
- Both low-line and high-line models have striking Newaerodynamic silhouettes with New integrated GRP overcab, full height GRP rear panel with curved stargazer roof window, flush fitting windows and New exclusive LED rear light clusters.
- At the wheel New technologies improve journey safety including Swift Vision featuring colour side and rear view cameras. Sat Nav, ESP with hill-hold, traction control and hill decent also now feature as standard.
- Black metallic Fiat chassis cab and Black Edition graphics
- Front bumper finished in body colour
- LED daytime running lights
- Fiat Euro 6 150bhp, 2.3 litre engine
- Dashboard design with fully integrated factory-fit high level Radio/MP3 player with DAB, New Sat-Nav and Bluetooth, switchoff timing adjustable up to 3 hours and wing mirror antenna for better reception
- High-level instrument cluster with chrome trims
- Bronze dashboard trim
- Cab battery isolation switch to prevent discharge in storage
- Cab air-conditioning
- Cruise control
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Steering wheel controls with volume control and phone compatibility
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Concertina windscreen blind and side window blinds
- Cab carpet (removable)
- Driver and passenger seats both with:
- Position, height and rake adjustment
- Two armrests
- Fully upholstered covers
- Seat base surrounds